Monday, April 27, 2009

Conversation with the Kids

This is just a little part of a coversation we were having while driving to school

We were discussing people who question things in life-

Addie: I just don't want him (Caleb) to be put on the spot about certain things....... like religion.

Mom: No one is going to do that.

Addie: But he (Spencer) might bring it up, and I don't want it to be uncomfortable.

Mom: Just because someone questions something Addie, doesn't mean they don't hold certain beliefs. Life is a constant struggle, and with that, we question things, learn from them and grow along the way.

Noah: Yeah Addie, life is a constant struggle, like this morning, I was struggling to get my pants on.

Gotta love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Noah always has the best comments! He cracks me up.

    I love how you tried to make yourself sound so wise in your response to Addie. Who are you kidding? We all know you must have stole that quote from somewhere. :) J/K

    ReplyDelete